Photography

7876010420_5920db1324_b   BY: Jitabebe

From the beginning I had a passion for photography four about 6 years. I really liked taking different kinds of pictures, I personally take pictures even if its’ with my phone just selfies,and at something fascinating. I sometimes just get my camera and start taking pictures and anything. Since I started High School I attended to join a photography class but I never did until my Junior year.

Photography isn’t easy as it seems or as people think, and It can have its’ difficulties if something goes wrong. Some people just use their phones to take pictures but to get a good equality picture and different kind takes practice and skill. You can also edit your pictures and take different kind that aren’t just a normal picture. I got better at taking different pictures, and now I can remember from what I learned last year in my class to take good quality pictures.

Just about anyone can take a picture with a camera, but it takes different aspects. For example, a good focus, a nice lighting and a well background. In my experience from last year A good quality picture is having a story; that includes your subject with a good background that says something. There are also different qualities of pictures; Black and White, Landscape, Night exposure, Portrait, etc. My photography class from my Junior year made me become a better photographer.

1 comment on “PhotographyAdd yours →

1. Vanessa, Great start. You post is slightly short of the minimum word count but a good beginning. I’m glad you took the step to add to your blog. Please revise to add more details.